terça-feira, 11 de outubro de 2011

Things You Don't Want to Hear a Chaos Magician Say

Ahhh what the Hell?
Why not posting here some jokes? :)
This is funny!



"Things You Don't Want to Hear a Chaos Magician Say"
By Node Fizzgig and Friends

* With some slight modification I can make it better.
* Anyone seen that talisman of mine? I seem to have misplaced it.
* Parsons was a wanker--- Watch this!
* Now it's time for the triple invocation of Loki, Coyote, and Baphomet.
* Help!
* What you don't know can't hurt you, right?
* Don't worry, everything's under control.
* I know what I'm doing.
* Trust me.
* Hastur, Hastur, Hast---
* Oops
* No, I planned this, honest!
* I'm glad you asked...
* But the theory is sound.
* Yeah, but you should see the other guy.
* But if it's already dead, how can it be a sacrifice?
* Now if only I had some bungee cords.
* Then Cthulu showed up.
* I really wish I had some chalk right about now.
* Everybody needs a hobby, right?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário