terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2011

Hajo Banzhaf & Brigitte Theler - "Tarô De Crowley - Palavras-Chave"

Hello everybody!!

This is the handbook which I have used to learn how to handle the Crowley Tarot. I am sharing it specially with my Brazilian friends; the book "Crowley Tarot - Key words", from Banzhaf and Teler. Unfortunately, I have only the Portuguese edition. Will try to find the english edition so that I can upload it here..

"This easy-to-use reference provides a handy dictionary and overview so you can readily check card meanings and interpret the symbols for different occasions. Included are the number, glyph, astrological attribute, general meaning, what the card encourages what it warns against, and how you can use it if you draw it as your card for the day or card for the year. sure to become a classic in every tarot library! Bibliography. Index. Illustrated." (From amazon.com)"











Down: (Portuguese/Brazil edition)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário